← 返回任务列表

2019年股东大会 · 人老了有什么好处

43 段 · 4 位说话人 · 原片 5:12
F1
F10:00

早上好,Buffett 先生,Munger 先生。

Good morning, Mr. Buffett, Mr. Munger.

我叫 JC。

My name is JC.

我十一岁,来自中国。

I am 11 years old and I come from China.

这是我第二年来参加这个大会。

This is my second year at the meeting.

Munger 先生,二月份 Daily Journal 那次会议之后,很高兴又见到您。

Mr. Munger, it's great to see you again after the Daily Journal meeting in February.

Buffett 先生,您提到过,人年纪越大,对人性的理解就越深。

Mr. Buffett, you mentioned that the older you get, the more you understand about human nature.

您能不能再展开讲讲,您都学到了些什么?

Could you elaborate more about what you've learned?

还有,人性上的这些差异,怎么能帮助您做出更好的投资?

And how can the differences in human nature help you make a better investment?

我也想请 Munger 先生也谈谈这个问题。

I would also like Mr. Munger to comment on that, please.

非常感谢。

Thank you very much.
M1
M10:48

嗯,你应该等 Charlie 来回答,因为他年纪还更大。

Well, you should wait for Charlie's answer because he's even older.

关于变老这件事,他甚至能比我讲得更多。

He can tell you more about being old than I can even.

这绝对是真的,不管你用什么标准来衡量,我基本上都是在走下坡路。

It's absolutely true that virtually any yardstick you use, I'm going downhill.

还有,就是,你知道,如果我现在去考 SAT,再拿来跟我二十岁出头时的成绩比一比,我觉得那会相当尴尬。

And the, you know, if I would take an SAT test now and you could compare it to a score when I was in my early 20s, I think it'd be quite embarrassing.

而且这当然—— Charlie 和我都能给你举出很多例子,当然还有一些我们就不告诉你了,说明人上了年纪之后,很多方面都会退化。

And it's certainly— Charlie and I can give you a lot of examples, and there's others we won't tell you about, how things decline as you get older.

不过我想说的是,在我看来,这也绝对是真的:人随着年龄增长,确实能够、也应该更懂人类行为。

But I would say this, that it's absolutely true in my view that you can and should understand human behavior better as you do get older.

因为你在这方面就是有了更多经验。

You just have more experience with it.

而且我不觉得你能靠读书—— Charlie 和我在很年轻的时候,只要是我们感兴趣的主题,能找到的书我们几乎都读了,而且光是研究别人的人生,我们就学到了非常非常多。

And I don't think you can read— Charlie and I read every book we could on every subject we were interested in, you know, when we were very young, and we learned an enormous amount just from studying the lives of other people.

但我觉得你真的没法——不管你的 IQ 多高,不管老师是谁,光靠读书,你根本没法成为研究人类行为的专家。

But I don't think you can really— I don't think you can get to be an expert on human behavior at all by reading books, no matter what your IQ is, no matter who the teacher is.

而且我觉得,你确实会在人类行为这件事上学到很多。

And I think that you really do learn a lot about human behavior.

有时候,你还得靠一次又一次的亲身经历来学。

Sometimes you have to learn it by having multiple experiences.

我觉得你会——其实我觉得,尽管我有各种各样别的不足,我心算没有以前那么快了,读书也没有以前那么快了,但是我确实觉得,我对人类行为的了解,比我二十五岁或三十岁的时候要多得多。

I think you'll— I actually think I, despite all the other shortcomings, and I can't do mental arithmetic as fast as I used to, and I can't, I can't read as fast as I used to, but I, I do think that I know a lot more about human behavior than I did when I was 25 or 30.
M2
M22:51

如果你想要一句信条,那它来自一位刚刚去世的华人先生,Lee Kuan Yew,他可能是世界历史上最伟大的建国者。

If you want one mantra, it comes from a Chinese gentleman who just died, Lee Kuan Yew, who is the greatest nation-builder probably that ever lived in the history of the world.

他一生反反复复一直在讲一句话。

He said one thing over and over and over again all his life.

搞清楚什么有效,然后去做。

Figure out what works and do it.

你只要带着这个来自你们自己民族群体的简单理念去面对人生,你会发现它特别特别管用。

You just go at life with that simple philosophy from your own national group, you will find it works wonderfully well.

搞清楚什么有效,然后去做。

Figure out what works and do it.
M1
M13:21

而所谓搞清楚什么有效,当然也包括搞清楚别人是怎么行事的。

And figuring out what works means figuring out how other people, of course, behave.
M2
M23:26

当然。

Of course.
M1
M13:27

Charlie 和我都见过人类行为中最极端的那些情况。

And Charlie and I have seen the extremes in human behavior.

而且,呃,还体现在很多出人意料的方面。

And, uh, in so many unexpected ways.
M2
M23:37

现在我们每天晚上都会看到,你知道的,人类行为的各种极端。

And now we get it every night, you know, extremes of human behavior.

对啊,你要做的就只是打开电视。

Yeah, all you gotta do is turn on the television.
M1
M13:46

对,我很高兴他用了那个例子。

Yeah, I'm glad he used that example.

好,Becky。

Okay, Becky.
F2
F23:54

在彩虹之上的某个地方,哦,鸟儿在飞。

Somewhere over the rainbow, oh, birds fly.

鸟儿飞越彩虹。

Birds fly over the rainbow.

那为什么,哦,为什么我不能呢?

Why then, oh, why can't I?

在彩虹之上的某个地方,蓝鸟在飞。

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly.

鸟儿飞越彩虹。

Birds fly over the rainbow.

白色的牛,白色的牛。

White cattle, white cattle.

如果快乐的小蓝鸟能飞到彩虹的那一边,那为什么,哦为什么,我不能呢?

If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why, oh why, can't I?

晚安,Susan。

Good night, Susan.