← 返回任务列表

2019年股东大会 · 一个人的一生,最大的幸运是什么?

33 段 · 4 位说话人 · 原片 3:47
F1
F10:00

你好,Warren 和 Charlie。

Hi, Warren and Charlie.

我叫 Rob Lee,来自加拿大温哥华。

My name is Rob Lee from Vancouver, Canada.

能不能请你们跟我们分享一下,现在你们人生中最看重的是什么?

Could you please share with us what you value the most in life now?

谢谢。

Thank you.
M1
M10:16

嗯,你知道,我当然希望能再多拥有一点。

Well, you know, I'd like to have a little more of it.
M2
M20:25

就是两样你买不到的东西:时间和爱。

It's the two things you can't buy: time and love.

这两样东西,我看重很久了。

And, uh, I've valued those for a long time.

我这一生非常、非常、非常幸运,能够在极大程度上掌控自己的时间。

And I've been very, very, very lucky in life, being able to control my own time to an extreme degree.

Charlie 也一直很看重这一点。

Charlie's always valued that too.

这就是为什么我们当初真的想要有钱,这样基本上,我们这一生就能做自己他妈想做的事。

That's why we really wanted to have money, so we could do what we damn pleased, basically, in our life.

不是为了买六栋房子,或者买船之类的东西,不过呢,Charlie 确实有一条船。

It wasn't six houses or boats or anything, but, well, Charlie's got a boat.

但那条船对我们来说也没带来多大好处。

But it doesn't do us that much good.

不过,时间很宝贵。而且我们非常、非常幸运,做的是一种身体能力完全不会影响工作的职业。

But time is valuable, and we are very, very lucky to be in jobs where physical ability doesn't make any difference.

你知道,对于两个身体正在衰老的人来说,我们这份工作简直再合适不过了,而且我们每天都能做自己喜欢的事。

And, you know, we've got the perfect job for a couple of guys with aging bodies, and we get to do what we love to do every day.

我的意思是,基本上,钱能买到的任何东西我都可以买,但做现在这件事带给我的乐趣,比做其他任何事都多。

I mean, literally, I could do anything that money could buy, pretty much, and I'm having more fun doing what I do than doing anything else.

Charlie 现在还在设计宿舍。我的意思是,他的人生很有意思,而且他给这段人生带来了很多东西。

And Charlie is designing dormitories, and I mean, he's got an interesting life, and he brings a lot to it.

他现在还在读书。你知道,他一周读完的书,比我一个月读完的还多,而且他读过的内容都记得。

He still reads, you know, more books in a week than I get done in a month, and he remembers what he reads.

所以我们已经过得非常好了。但我们的时间并不是无限的,只要有什么办法能腾出时间来做自己喜欢的事,而且我们两个人都在尽可能充分地利用这一点,我们就会去做。

So we've got it very good, but we don't have unlimited time, and whatever we do to free up the time to do what we like to do, and we both maximize that in our lives, we do.
M1
M12:00

一个人要是能做到,他花时间做的事正是自己喜欢的,那就已经很幸运了。

Anybody's lucky if he gets so that what he spends his time at, he really likes doing.

那就是一种福气。

That's a blessing.
M2
M22:11

是啊,我们这一生实在太走运了。

Yeah, we've had so much good luck in life.

想想看,光是出生在美国,就已经幸运得让人难以置信了。当然,出生在加拿大也很好,我顺便说明一下。

It sort of blows your mind, starting with being born in the United States, and Canada would be fine too, incidentally.

我可不想冒犯任何人。

I don't want to offend anybody.
F2
F22:28

在彩虹的另一端,蓝鸟在飞翔。

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly.

鸟儿在飞翔。

Birds fly.

飞过彩虹。

Fly over the rainbow.

可为什么,为什么我却不能呢?

Why then, oh why can't I?

在彩虹的另一端,蓝鸟在飞翔。

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly.

鸟儿飞过彩虹。

Birds fly over the rainbow.

为什么,Toto,为什么我却不能呢?

Why, Toto, why can't I?

如果快乐的小鸟飞到彩虹那边。

If happy little birds fly beyond the rainbow.

为什么,为什么我不能呢?

Why, oh why can't I?

晚安,Susan。

Good night, Susan.