← 返回任务列表

The Agenda: Why do younger and older generations see mental health so differently?

205 段 · 2 位说话人 · 原片 15:26
M1
M10:09

这里是 The Agenda,只有在 Money FM 89.3。

It's The Agenda, only on Money FM 89.3.

欢迎收听 The Agenda。

Welcome to The Agenda.

我是 Hwang Bin Jeong。

I'm Hwang Bin Jeong.

过去,心理健康曾经是很多家庭根本不会谈的话题。

Now, mental health was once something many families simply didn't talk about.

对年长一代来说,它常常被看作是一种私人的挣扎,是要去承受,而不是去讨论的事情。

For older generations, it was often seen as a private struggle, something to endure rather than discuss.

但到了今天,年轻一代正在改变这一点。

But today, younger generations are changing that.

越来越多人开始公开谈论焦虑、抑郁和倦怠,也在挑战那些长期以来关于“什么才算坚强”的观念。

More people are speaking openly about anxiety, depression, and burnout, challenging long-held beliefs about what it means to be strong.

很少有人比 Lisa Chan 更了解这种分歧。

Few people understand that divide better than Lisa Chan.

在经历抑郁之后,又和父亲的关系发生了变化,她成了一名心理健康倡导者,她的故事也引起了跨世代家庭的共鸣。

After surviving depression and evolving her relationship with her father, she's become a mental health advocate whose story has resonated with families across generations.

那为什么年轻一代和年长一代,还是会对心理健康有这么不同的看法呢?

So why do younger and older generations still see mental health so differently?

而我们,是否终于开始弥合这道鸿沟了呢?

And are we finally starting to bridge that gap?

今天来到我们演播室的,是心理健康倡导者兼内容创作者 Lisa Chan。

Well, joining us here in the studio is mental health advocate and content creator Lisa Chan.

嗨,Lisa。

Hi, Lisa.

欢迎来到节目。

Welcome to the show.
M2
M21:10

嗨,我是 Lisa。

Hi, I'm Lisa.

我是一个家庭和心理健康内容创作者。

I'm a family and mental health content creator.

谢谢你今天邀请我来。

Thank you for having me here today.
M1
M11:15

非常感谢你来参加我们的节目。

Thank you so much for joining us.

Lisa,我很想先从你自己的个人经历开始聊起。

Well, Lisa, I'd love to begin with your own personal journey.

回头看,你第一次意识到自己经历的,已经不只是,嗯,单纯的难过,是在什么时候?

Looking back now, when did you first realize that what you were experiencing was more than just, you know, feeling sad?
M2
M21:29

我觉得并没有一个准确的时刻,能让人意识到自己得了抑郁症。

I don't think there is an exact moment to realize that you have depression.

其实,我当时是在否认自己已经在慢慢失去自己。

In fact, I think I was in denial to see myself losing myself.

所以,一直到老师因为我的缺课和行为问题,把我父母叫到学校来,我才真的意识到自己的情况有多严重。

So it had to go to an extent where the teacher had to call my parents down to school because of my absence and my conduct for me to really realize how drastic my situation was.
M1
M11:49

嗯。

Okay.

那段时间,你做了一个很难的决定,没有把你正在经历的事情告诉父母。

Well, during that period, you made the difficult decision not to tell your parents, you know, what you were going through.

是什么让你没有向他们敞开心扉呢?

What stopped you from opening up to them?
M2
M21:59

因为我当时还在否认。

It was because I was in denial.

我以为我可以靠自己恢复过来。

I thought I could recover on my own.

而且,哪怕退一步说,我真的意识到了自己的状况,我也会很害怕告诉他们,因为我担心他们会给我一个很不以为然的反应。

And even, let's say, if I am aware of my situation, I would be terrified to tell them because I was afraid that they would give me a very dismissive reaction.

我觉得在那种心态下,我们往往会过度揣测别人会怎么看待我们的情况。

I think in that state of mind, we tend to overthink about how people will judge our situation.

其实一开始真的有发生,因为他们一意识到情况,就给了我很激烈的反应,比如说,哦,你都已经有这样的生活了,为什么还这么不知足?

And in fact, it did happen at first because once they realized the situation, they gave me a very intense reaction like, oh, why are you ungrateful for the life that you have?
M1
M12:29

嗯。

Mm.
M2
M22:31

某种程度上,他们其实根本不是那个意思。

In a way, they don't mean it at all.

而且某种意义上说,连我自己都不懂自己,我又怎么能指望他们也懂我呢?

And it is, in a sense, when I don't understand myself, how would I expect them to understand me as well?

对,但我现在能很轻松地这么说,是因为我现在的情况比较好了。

Yeah, but I can say that easily now because I'm in a better situation.

但这也是为什么我想分享这种视角差异,因为我希望那些正在经历亲子冲突的人知道,是有可能走到今天我和我爸爸这种关系的。

But that is also the reason why I want to share this difference in perspective, so that as much as they are going through conflict between children and parents, they know that it is possible to get to where my dad and I are today.
M1
M12:58

我是说,你这个故事里最让人动容的一部分之一,就是它来自你父亲。最近,你丈夫公开分享说,他当时没有认出 depression 的迹象,因为他根本不知道 depression 看起来会是什么样子。

I mean, one of the most touching parts of your story is it came from your father. Recently, your husband shared publicly that he didn't recognize the signs of depression because he simply didn't know what depression looked like.

这不是说他不爱你,只是他当时没有那种认知,也没有那样的理解。

And it wasn't that he didn't love you, he just didn't have the awareness or understanding.

你听到他这么说的时候,这有没有改变你看待他当时反应的方式?

When you heard him say that, did it change the way you viewed his reaction?
M2
M23:21

某种程度上,确实有一种松了口气的感觉,因为他第一次知道我算是正式被诊断有 depression,是在我那次轻生之后,他得去 IMH 接我。

There was definitely a sense of relief in a way, because the first time he knew that I officially, in a way, was diagnosed with depression was because he had to fetch me from IMH after the attempt.

然后他就过来了,什么也没说。

Then he had to come down and he didn't say anything.

他只是说了一句,你要不要靠着我的肩膀?

He just said, do you want to lean on my shoulder?

然后我就在那一刻真的一下子很想哭。

And that's when I got really emotional.

就连到今天,只要一想到那个瞬间,我还是会觉得,对,那种感觉还是会一下子让我措手不及。

Like, even until this day, if I think about that moment, I was like, yeah, it just catches me off guard.

对。

Yeah.

所以,对,你要不要靠着我的肩膀?

So, yeah, do you want to lean on my shoulder?

然后从医院回家的路上,我们一句话都没说。

Then we didn't say anything from the hospital back home.

接下来的几天,我就进入那种把自己关起来的状态,一个人待在黑黑的房间里。

And for a few days, I went into solitude mode, just in my dark room.

所有电话我都不接。

I avoided all calls.

我爸呢,他就只是问我,你想吃什么?

And my dad, he just asked me, what do you want to eat?

对,所以这就是我爸妈已经接受这个情况之后的那段时间。

Yeah, so this, this was the period after my parents have accepted the situation.

所以那是我爸的方式,我妈的方式就是,好,那我们就直接在 YouTube 上打 what is depression,对吧?

So that was my dad's approach, and my mom's approach was, okay, you know what, let's just type on YouTube what is depression, right?

对,对。

Yeah, yeah.

所以这些都是我爸妈一开始先迈出去的那些小步子。

So it was all these stepping stones that my parents initially took first.
M1
M14:21

绝对是。

Definitely.

我觉得还有一种情况是,有些父母自己也不是在一个很会表达的家庭里长大的,所以他们不知道该怎么表达自己。

I think it's also sometimes some of the parents, they didn't grow up in a very expressive household, so they don't know how to express themselves.

这不是说他们不爱你,真的是他们不知道该怎么表达自己。

And it's not about not that they don't love you, it's really they don't know how to express themselves.

所以像那种很小的时刻,比如说,来,靠一下我的肩膀,或者你吃了吗,你要不要吃点东西,某种程度上也是,我们也得理解,年轻一代也得明白,这其实也是他们表达爱和关心的一种方式。

So it's like the little moments where, you know, just lean on my shoulder, or have you eaten, do you want to eat, is kind of, we also have to understand, the younger generations have to also understand that this is also their way, in a way, to express their love and care.

你觉得这就是现在很多家庭正在面对的情况吗?

Do you think that's what many families are facing today?

就是,不是缺少爱,而是缺少理解。

You know, not a lack of love, but a lack of understanding.

你觉得为什么这么多老一辈的父母到现在还是很难意识到,或者谈论 mental health?

Why do you think so many parents from older generations still struggle to recognise or talk about mental health?
M2
M25:07

我觉得很多时候,父母都想把最好的给孩子,而且他们是真的爱孩子。

I think very often parents want the best for their children and parents genuinely love them.

所以,爱和 mental health literacy 不是一回事。

So love and mental health literacy are not the same thing.

而且很多时候,我们向父母敞开心扉,他们只会说,你为什么要哭?

And most of the time when we open up to our parents, they would just say, why are you crying?

或者就是坚持一下。

Or just persevere.
M1
M15:24

嗯。

Yeah.
M2
M25:25

他们可能是发自内心这么说的,但当事人会觉得这很敷衍、很不被重视。

And they might say it from the heart, but the person affected might feel like it's very dismissive.

有时候还会冒犯到对方,比如说,对啊,我知道我本来就该这么做。

And sometimes it might offend the person, like, yeah, I know that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

别跟我说这个。

Don't tell me that.

我只是需要一点支持。

I just need some support.

对,但在那种时候,情绪真的很高涨,我们可能会说一些自己并不是那个意思的话,然后事情就可能越闹越大。

Yeah, but in those times, emotions are extremely high and we might say things that we don't mean and it might escalate from there.

所以,绝对不是父母不爱你。

So yeah, it's totally not like the parents don't love you.

只是他们不知道该用什么最好的方式来和你沟通。

They just don't know what's the best way to approach you.

而且在这种情况下,不是我把我的观点一说,你就能立刻懂我。

And in situations like this, it's not just I say my point, you understand me straight.

对,所以这是一个非常循序渐进的过程。

Yeah, so it's a very gradual thing.

比如说,我和我爸花了好几年,才有了现在这样的关系。

Like, it took me and my dad years to have this current bond.
M1
M16:02

对,我是说,你说得没错。

Yeah, I mean, you said it.

我的意思是,很多父母成长在一个年代,那时候所谓的坚韧,就是低头苦干、努力工作,然后咬牙熬过困难时期。

I mean, many parents, they grew up during a time when resilience meant putting your head down, working hard, and pushing through difficult times.

谈论自己的情绪,根本就不在考虑范围内,对吧?

Talking about your emotions simply wasn't on the table, right?

很多家庭都不会这么做。

It wasn't something many families did.

不过,我们现在看到年轻一代里这种情况越来越多。

Younger generations, however, we're seeing more of them.

你知道,他们是在一个完全不同的世界里长大的。

They're growing, you know, they're growing up in a very different world.

我们看到越来越多年轻人会主动寻求帮助,对吧?

We're seeing more of them asking for help, right?

而且这越来越被看作是坚强的表现,而不是软弱。

And it's increasingly seen as a sign of strength rather than weakness.

但你觉得,为什么这两代人会形成这么不同的态度?

Why do you think these 2 generations, though, have developed such different attitudes?

对 mental health 的看法为什么这么不一样?

Different perspectives on mental health?

为什么现在越来越多年轻人会公开谈论 mental health 呢?

Why are more younger generations, you know, now openly speaking about mental health?

你觉得,是什么变了?

What's changed, do you think?
M2
M26:44

当然,这两代人都是在不同的环境里长大的。

Definitely both generations grew up in different circumstances.

比如说,现在的年轻一代,我们会在学校里,甚至在社交媒体平台上,听到关于 mental health 的讨论。

For instance, the younger generation now, we have mental health conversations in school and even on social media platforms.

嗯。

Yeah.

对。

Yes.

所以某种程度上,这些社交媒体平台也让我们更敢于分享。

So, in a way, these social media platforms also empowered us to share.

但不幸的是,知道不代表理解。

But unfortunately, awareness doesn't mean understanding.

而这就是人们开始误用或者过度使用这个词的时候。

And that's where people can start misusing or overusing the term.

然后就出现了这个词,Gen Z mental illness。

And that's when the term Gen Z mental illness comes in.
M1
M17:17

好。

Okay.
M2
M27:18

当然,听到这种话的时候,我有时候会很沮丧。

And of course, when I hear things like that, I'm very demoralized sometimes.

但我觉得归根结底,这时候两代人得坐下来互相理解,而不是一味觉得“我们这一代才是对的”。

But I think at the end of the day, that's when 2 generations have to come together to understand each other rather than my generation is right.
M1
M17:32

对。

Yeah.
M2
M27:32

嗯。

Yeah.
M1
M17:33

我的意思是,甚至到了这样一种程度,上一代会觉得年轻一代,你知道的,他们太拘谨了、太把一切都当成理所当然了、现在都不想再努力工作了,但其实不是这样,对吧?

I mean, it's also to a point where older generations view younger generations as, you know, they're so uptight, they're so entitled, they don't want to work hard anymore, when it's not that, right?

因为我觉得就是 mental health 这个概念被过度使用了,然后你就会开始失去我们真正需要的那种核心意识,对吧?

Because I think it's the idea of this mental health being overused, and then you start losing that core awareness that we need, right?

那在这种代际分歧下,年轻人在向上一代敞开心扉时,最大的挑战有哪些?

So with this generational divide, what are some of the biggest challenges young people face when opening up to the older generation?
M2
M28:01

我觉得主要是因为上一代更强调坚持。

I think it is mainly because the older generation would focus on persevering.

在我看来,他们会选择把情绪关起来,只想着高效,把事情做完。

In my perspective, they will choose to shut their emotions down and just be productive, get the work done.

而年轻一代大概会觉得,坚韧和脆弱本来就应该并存。

And probably the younger generation will look at it as resilience and vulnerability are supposed to shake hands.

我们不应该把脆弱看成弱点。

We are not supposed to look at vulnerability as a weakness.

我觉得,就我们家是怎么一起跨过去这件事来说,这也帮助我的父母开始敞开心扉,谈他们自己的挣扎。

And I think in terms of how my family and I overcome it together, it also helped my parents to open up about their struggles.

对。

Yes.

就像我爸爸,他很害怕告诉我们,他过去是怎么挺过破产那段日子的。

And like how my dad, he's very afraid of telling us how he overcame his bankruptcy in the past.

他的生意失败了。

He failed his business.

而且我觉得,作为男人,自尊心真的会很强,对吧?

And I think as a man, you have a really huge ego, right?

所以他现在能把这些告诉我们,我觉得真的很了不起。

And it's very amazing how he's able to tell us.

其实是我啦,我弟弟们还不行,他们还太小。

Actually me lah, not my younger brothers yet, too young.
M1
M18:51

那我的意思是,我们能从你们家身上学到什么呢?

So I mean, what can we learn from your family here then?

我的意思是,到这个阶段,我们该怎么弥合这两代人之间的鸿沟?

I mean, at this point, how do we bridge that gap between these 2 generations?
M2
M28:59

说到底,当你情绪上来的时候,你可以允许自己去感受,但不要把它投射到别人身上。

At its core, when you're emotional, you can let yourself feel it, but don't project it on one another.

这听起来很简单,但其实是最难做到的事情之一。

And it sounds simple, but it's one of the hardest things to do.

所以我觉得,这就是第一步。

So I think that's the first step.

第二步肯定是共情,不要去否定那个人可能正在受苦这件事,因为有时候我们只是希望我们的爱人、最亲近的人,能听见我们想说的话,并且理解我们。

The second step is definitely empathy and not dismissing the fact that the person might be suffering, because sometimes we just want our loved ones, our closest ones, to hear what we have to say and understand.

同时,我们也要记住,真正能帮到我们的,只有我们自己。

And at the same time, we have to remember that the only person who can truly help us is us.

对。

Yeah.

而且还是那句话,一个巴掌拍不响。

And once again, it takes two hands to clap.

所以并不是某一个人就能理所当然地觉得,别人会无缘无故理解你。

So it's not just one person's entitlement to think that other people understand you just for the sake of it.
M1
M19:42

当然。

Definitely.

那么,说到应对负面情绪,你觉得每一代人哪些地方做对了,哪些地方有时候又做错了?

So when it comes to coping with difficult emotions, what do you think each generation gets right and what do they sometimes get wrong?
M2
M29:52

我觉得对我父母那一代来说,情况有点像是拼命工作那部分。

I think for my parents, it is similar to the working hard part.

但我觉得,当我们拼命工作的时候,常常会忘了照顾自己。

But I think when we work hard, we forget to take care of ourselves.

我们就把其他一切都忽略掉了。

We just dismiss everything else.

然后我们突然就会觉得紧张性头痛,或者因为工作太拼,突然心悸。

And then we suddenly feel tension headaches, we suddenly feel heart palpitations from working too hard.

我觉得这时候家人就该聚在一起,互相提醒彼此,人生里什么才是最重要的。

And I think that's when families should come together to remind each other of what's important in life.

我觉得年轻一代则更重视工作和生活的平衡。

And I think for the younger generation, we focus on work-life balance a lot more.

不过这时候我们也要意识到,努力工作还是很重要的。

So, but that's when we also have to realise that working hard is still important.

所以我觉得,就这两代人来说,如果我们用积极一点的眼光看,其实可以互相提醒,也能彼此平衡。

So I think in terms of these 2 generations, we can remind ourselves and actually balance each other out if we look at it positively.
M1
M110:32

好吧,Lisa,我相信你的故事并没有停在你自己康复的那一刻。

Okay, well, Lisa, I believe your story didn't stop with your own recovery.

从那以后,你选择把自己的经历公开分享,甚至还和你父亲一起做内容,来帮助其他家庭更好地理解 mental health。

Since then, you've chosen to share your journey publicly, even creating content alongside your father to, you know, help other families better understand mental health.

自从你把自己的故事分享到网上之后,你收到过哪些让你印象最深的留言?

Since sharing your story online, what are some of the messages that you've received that, you know, that stayed with you the most?
M2
M210:54

哦,有一条还挺好笑的。

Oh, there was this one funny one.

他们把我的 mental health 视频给父母看,然后父母说,哦,这是 AI。

They showed my mental health video to their parents, and then the parents said, oh, this is AI.

不过这是个玩笑,因为这种情况真的很少见,你知道吧,父母和孩子要一起聊他们是怎么挺过来的。

But it's a joke because it's a very rare thing, you know, when a parent and a child have to talk about how they overcome this.

所以我自己也不知道我是怎么做到的。

So I also don't know how I did it.
M1
M111:12

对。

Yeah.
M2
M211:12

还有一条是……

So the other one was...
M1
M111:13

所以这真的太不可思议了,他们才会以为那是 AI。

So it's so unbelievable that they thought it was AI.
M2
M211:16

我也不知道自己是怎么走到今天这一步的。

I also don't know how I'm here today.

还有一条其实更让人感动。

So the other one was actually more emotional.

因为肯定会有一些和我差不多年纪、还是学生、曾经差点放弃的人告诉我,他们觉得没那么孤单了。

It was because definitely there will be people around my age who are students who almost gave up would tell me that they feel less alone.

他们因为觉得没那么孤单了,所以也克服了某些挫折。

They overcame certain setbacks because they felt less alone.

还有一条更让人动容,因为那是一位孩子曾经试图轻生的家长。

The other one was more emotional because it was a parent whose child had attempted.

而且每一次,我都很想帮忙,回复这些消息,但我不是治疗师。

And each and every time, I would love to help and reply to all these messages, but I'm not a therapist.

我想我也不是那种专业的心理健康倡导者,像治疗师那样。

I'm not a professional mental health advocate, I guess, like a therapist.
M1
M111:44

对。

Yeah.
M2
M211:45

所以我都会先说明,这些只是基于我的经验,还有对我家人有效的方法。

So I always disclaim that this is based on my experience and what works for my family.

而且家庭情况真的很复杂。

And family situations are really complex.

所以我的建议你就听一听,别太当真。

So just take my advice with a grain of salt.

对。

Yeah.
M1
M111:59

那你有没有听过粉丝跟你说,你的内容给了他们勇气,让他们敢跟自己的父母开口?

Well, have you heard from followers who told you that your content gave them the courage to open up to their own parents?
M2
M212:06

当然有。

Oh, for sure.

当然有。

For sure.

还有有一次,妈妈一上来就直接表达了她的失望。

And there was this one time where the mum straightaway expressed her disappointment.

但因为这些内容,她没有那么往心里去,而是给了父母一点时间去接受她的情况。

But because of the content, she did not take it so personally and gave her parents a bit of time to accept her situation.

因为我觉得,她宁愿经历一番艰难去告诉他们,也不想一直承受什么都不说的煎熬。

Because I think she would rather go through the struggle of telling them than go through the struggle of not telling them at all.
M1
M112:26

我觉得你前面提到的一个点特别好,就是现在学校里我们会学到更多关于 mental health 和 well-being 的东西,也会学怎么坦然地谈这些事。

And I think it's a great point that you mentioned earlier that, you know, in schools now we learn more about mental health and well-being and how you can be open about it.

但我们作为年轻一代,也得理解,我们的父母从来没有过这样的机会。

But we also have to understand as the younger generation that our parents never had that opportunity.

所以他们不知道该怎么处理这些情绪。

So they don't know how to process these emotions.

归根到底,我们都还在学习,对吧?

And at the end of the day, we're all learning, right?

随着越来越多年轻人公开谈论自己的 mental health,Lisa,我是说,感觉很多家庭也在慢慢开始聊起以前几代人从来没有聊过的话题。

As more young people speak openly about their mental health, Lisa, I mean, it feels like families are slowly beginning to have conversations that previous generations never had.

所以对正在收听、觉得自己父母就是不懂的年轻人来说,你在开启这种对话这件事上,学到的一件最重要的事是什么?

So for young people listening, you know, who feel their parents just don't get it, what's one thing you've learned about starting that conversation?
M2
M213:09

哇,这种对话对我来说还是很难。

Wow, that conversation is still very hard for me.

它从来不会变得容易。

It never gets easy.

你只是会变得更坚强,也更有智慧。

You just get stronger and wiser.

对。

Yeah.

所以就算是现在,进入成人世界了,我也结婚了,还是会有新的挑战。

So even like right now, adulting, I got married, there are new challenges.

有时候我会觉得,我不想给任何人添负担。

There are times where I feel like I don't want to burden anyone.

我不想成为别人的压力来源。

I don't want to be a source of stress for someone.

而且有时候,我们会放任它,等情况变得更糟了才去处理。

And sometimes we will let it, we will wait for the situation to get worse before we do something about it.
M1
M113:37

嗯。

Mm.
M2
M213:37

所以我想给大家的建议是,别太高估自己,觉得什么都能一个人扛,因为你的身体迟早会跟你算账。

So I think my advice out there is don't overestimate yourself and think that you can handle everything on your own because your body will catch up with you.

而且寻求帮助真的没什么好丢脸的,真正对的人会在你身边支持你。

And there is really no shame in seeking help, and the right ones will be there for you.
M1
M113:54

那对于父母来说,你知道,明明是真心想帮忙,但又担心自己会说错话,第一步该怎么做?

And for parents, you know, who genuinely want to help but are worried they'll say the wrong thing, what's the first step?
M2
M214:01

第一步就是,你可能还是会说错话,但你就继续真诚,像你一直以来那样,用你的方式表达爱,比如给他们做饭,问问他们,今天过得怎么样?

The first step is you might still say the wrong thing, but just continue to be genuine and show your love the way that you have always done, like cooking for them, asking them, how's your day?

让他们知道你人在,你在场,不要让自尊挡在中间。

Show that you are present and don't let ego get in the way.

比如说,如果你们常常吵架,那谁先开口呢?

If let's say y'all argue a lot, then who starts the conversation first?

到了现在,这些都不重要了。

Now that all of that doesn't matter.

对。

Yeah.

所以,对。

So yeah.
M1
M114:26

好,谢谢你,Lisa。

Okay, well, thank you so much, Lisa.

我觉得这是我们一定得聊的一次很重要的对话,也真的很感谢你和我们分享你的故事。

I think this is a very important conversation that we had to have, and I really appreciate you sharing your story with us.
M2
M214:34

非常感谢。

Thank you so much.

谢谢。

Thank you.
M1
M114:37

我们刚刚采访的是心理健康倡导者和内容创作者 Lisa Chan。

We've been speaking to mental health advocate and content creator Lisa Chan.

在结束前,我们想说一件事。

Now, before we wrap up, we'd just like to say this.

如果今天的对话让你很有共鸣,或者你自己或你认识的人正在经历心理健康上的困扰,请记住,你不用一个人扛着。

If today's conversation has resonated with you, or if you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, please remember that you don't have to go through it alone.

帮助是有的。

Help is available.

你也可以联系 Samaritans of Singapore,电话是 1767。

You can also contact Samaritans of Singapore at 1767.

这是 24 小时热线。

It's a 24-hour hotline.

Singapore Association for Mental Health,电话是 1800-283-7019。

Singapore Association for Mental Health at 1800-283-7019.

Institute of Mental Health 的求助热线是 6389-2222。

Institute of Mental Health helpline is at 6389-2222.

Silver Ribbon Singapore,6386-1928。

Silver Ribbon Singapore, 6386-1928.

以上就是《The Agenda》,我是 Heng Bin Zheng。

And that's all on The Agenda with me, Heng Bin Zheng.

一路平安。

On your way home.
已剔除 2 处广告(点击展开查看)
M1
M10:00广告 · 已剔除

Best of Your Way Home with Hwang Bin Jeong.

Different generations, different money habits, different priorities.

M1
M115:23广告 · 已剔除

For more conversations and podcasts, visit moneyfm893.sg.