← 返回任务列表

2012年股东大会 · 看巴菲特如何调侃自己接受前列腺癌治疗

30 段 · 3 位说话人 · 原片 2:53
M1
M10:00

Warren,我得先说,我本来没打算问你这个问题,但在过去一个小时里,我大概收到了这间会场里股东发来的二十多封邮件,他们都希望我把这个问题问出来,所以我就问了。

Well, Warren, I should say I was not planning to ask you this question, but in the past hour I've received probably 2 dozen emails from shareholders in this room who want the question asked, so I will ask it.

而且这是个非常简单的问题。

And it's a very simple question.

你感觉怎么样?

How you feeling?

我感觉棒极了。

I feel terrific.
M2
M20:13

顺便说一句,我一直都感觉棒极了。

And I always feel terrific, incidentally.

这可不是什么新闻。

That's not news.

我热爱自己做的事。

I love what I do.

我和自己喜欢的人一起工作。

I work with people I love.

每天都比前一天更有意思,而且基本上……我好像有一个不错的免疫系统。

It's more fun every day, and it basically— I seem to have a good immune system.

你知道,我的意思是,任何傻瓜都能一眼看出来,我吃得很健康。

You know, I mean, my diet is such that, you know, as any fool can plainly see, that I'm eating properly.

我只能说,这确实有效。

All I can say is it works.

我有四位医生。

And I have 4 doctors.

至少我觉得,他们当中有几位持有 Berkshire Hathaway 的股票。

At least a few of them, I think, own Berkshire Hathaway.

不过,我可不是让所有人都接受这种检查。

But not a screen I put everybody through.

不过我……大概两周前,我和我太太、我女儿一起听他们四个人讲了一个半小时。他们介绍了各种不同的治疗方案,而且没有一个……嗯,也不能这么说,他们推荐的方案都不需要住院一天。

But I— And my wife and my daughter and I listened to the 4 of them for an hour and a half about 2 weeks ago, and they described various alternatives, and none of them— Well, not that— the ones that they recommend, you know, do not involve a day of hospitalization.

也不需要我请一天假。

They don't require me to take a day off from work.

存活率的数据已经高得多了。

The survival numbers are way up.

我看到过一个数据,说十年存活率是百分之九十九点五。

I read one, you know, where it's 99.5% for 10 years.

所以,说不定我会被一个嫉妒的丈夫开枪打死,但这件事……这真的只是个小插曲,Charlie 会告诉你这事有多不值一提。

So, you know, maybe I'll get shot by a jealous husband, but— This is not— this is a really minor event, and Charlie will tell you how minor it is.
M3
M31:54

事实上,我对 Warren 得到这么多关注和同情,挺不满的。

Well, as a matter of fact, I rather resent all this attention and sympathy Warren is getting.

我得的前列腺癌可能比他还严重。

I probably have more prostate cancer than he does.

他这是在炫耀。

He's bragging.

我也不知道,因为我不让他们给我检查。

I don't know because I don't let them test for it.
M2
M22:16

他不是在开玩笑。

He's not kidding.
M3
M32:20

总之,我也想要同情。

At any rate, I want the sympathy.
M2
M22:26

我的秘书受到的关注太多了,所以我决定,得把聚光灯重新拉回到自己身上。

My secretary was getting too much attention, so I decided I had to throw the spotlight back on myself.

说真的,这根本算不上什么大事。

In all seriousness, it is a non-event.

是的。

Yeah.

医疗中心离办公室大概两分钟路程,接下来两个月,我每天下午都得过去一趟,花不了几分钟。我可能会没那么有精力,不过这也许意味着我会少做一些蠢事。

The med center is about 2 minutes from the office, and for 2 months I'll have to drop over there every afternoon, and it'll take a few minutes, and I may have a little less energy, but that might mean I do fewer dumb things.

谁知道呢?

Who knows?