← 返回任务列表

BV1eJMJzSEAh

14 段 · 2 位说话人 · 原片 1:21
M1
M10:00

你好,Buffett 先生,Munger 女士。

Hello, Mr. Buffett and Ms. Munger.

下午好。

Good afternoon.

我叫 Yang。

My name is Yang.

我来自加拿大多伦多。

I'm from Toronto, Canada.

很感谢你们给我这个机会,让我站在这里提个问题。

I appreciate you giving me this opportunity to stand here and ask a question.

我的问题是,你们觉得中国还需要多久,才能出现一家像 Coca-Cola 这样的巨头公司?

And my question is, how long do you think it will take China to produce a giant company like Coca-Cola?

你们觉得它会出现在什么行业?

And which industry do you think it will be in?

你们觉得会是哪个行业?

And which industry do you think?

这个嘛,中国其实已经有一些很了不起的公司了。

Well, China already has some great companies.

要说那种非常强的品牌消费品公司,还真不太容易想到,但中国已经有一些非常优秀的公司了。

It's hard to think of a great branded goods company, but China has some very great companies already.

对,Huawei,我不会念这个名字,不过他们确实已经有一些非常出色的公司了。

Yeah, Huawei, I can't pronounce it, but they've got some very great companies.
M2
M20:45

对,到目前为止,出口到美国的还不是中国的快餐公司;反过来说,你知道,我们现在在中国已经有五百多家 Dairy Queens 了。

Yeah, so far, it has not been Chinese fast food companies that have been exported to the United States, as opposed to, you know, we've got over 500 Dairy Queens now in China.

我们比较擅长出口某些产品,一些消费品、娱乐产品,诸如此类的东西。

We tend to export certain products well, some consumer products, entertainment products, that sort of thing.

不过中国已经有一些规模巨大的公司了,而且它们的市值将来可能会超过我们现在说的这些公司,比如 Coca-Cola。

But China's got some huge companies, and they may eclipse in market value, you know, some of the ones such as Coca-Cola that we're talking about.