← 返回任务列表

2015年股东大会 · 如何获得真正的友情并影响他人

29 段 · 3 位说话人 · 原片 2:50
F1
F10:00

我叫 Neil Godiwala,来自 South Florida,现在上七年级。

My name is Neil Godiwala from South Florida, and I'm currently in 7th grade.

我的问题是,怎么才能交到很多朋友,让大家喜欢你、愿意跟你一起做事?

My question is, how do you make lots of friends and get people to like you and work with you?
M1
M10:16

这个问题不错。

That's not a bad question.

非常好的问题。

Very good question.
M2
M20:24

嗯,你知道,我在你这个年纪的时候挺招人烦的,还老问一些很冒失的问题。

Well, you know, I was pretty obnoxious when I was your age and asked a lot of impertinent questions.

所以也不是所有人都喜欢我。

And not everybody liked me.

所以,我唯一能让别人稍微喜欢我一点的办法,就是变得特别有钱,而且特别慷慨。

And so the only way I could get the people to like me a little bit was to get very rich and very generous.

这招管用。

That will work.
M1
M10:48

要是别人觉得你会开支票,他们就会在你身上看到各种优点。

People will see all kinds of virtues in you if they think you'll write a check.

对,事实是,Charlie 和我年轻的时候都有点招人烦,不过你随着年纪增长,应该会更懂一点人的行为规律。

Yeah, the truth is both Charlie and I were on the obnoxious side early on, but you should get a little smarter about human behavior as you get older.

而且我后来在人生路上也遇到了一些很好的老师,教会我什么做法是有效的。

And I turned out to have some pretty good teachers as I went along in terms of what worked.

我的意思是,我这一辈子一直在观察别人,也因此有了这些很棒的老师。

I mean, I have looked at other people during my lifetime and had these wonderful teachers.

他们不是传统定义里的老师,但他们都是我很钦佩的人。

They weren't teachers in the standard definition, but they were people I admired.

然后我就会问自己,我为什么钦佩这些人?

And I thought to myself, why do I admire these people?

为什么?

Why?

那如果我自己也想让人钦佩,你知道,我为什么不把他们身上的一些特质学过来呢?

And if I want to be admired myself, you know, why shouldn't I take on some of their qualities?

所以这并不是什么复杂的道理。

So it's not a complicated proposition.

你知道,如果你看看学校里那些你喜欢的人,就写下三四件他们会做、让你喜欢他们的事。

You know, if you, if you look around you at the people you like in your school, write down 3 or 4 things they do that make you like them.

然后再看看那三四个让你很反感的人,把他们身上的那些特质也写下来,然后决定,你要成为一个连你自己都会喜欢的人。

And then look around at the 3 or 4 people that turn you off and write down those qualities and decide that you're going to be a person you yourself would like.

也就是,把左边那种人身上的品质学到自己身上。

That you take on the qualities of the person on the left.

你很大方,你很友善,你知道,遇事能一笑置之,不会把不是自己做的功劳揽到自己身上,诸如此类。

You're generous, you're friendly, you know, you accept things with good humor, you don't claim credit for things you don't do, all of these things.

而且这些都是做得到的。

And they're all possible to do.

如果你喜欢别人身上这些特质,别人也会喜欢你身上的这些特质。

And if you like that in other people, people are going to like it in you.

如果你发现有些地方挺招人烦的——比如你老迟到,总把功劳说得比自己实际做的还多,而且什么事都很消极——而你又不喜欢别人这样,那就把这些毛病从自己身上去掉。

And if you find things that are kind of obnoxious—you're always late, you're always claiming credit for more than you do, and you're kind of negative on everything—and you don't like those in other people, get rid of them in yourself.

你会发现,这招相当管用。

And you'll find out it works pretty well.
M2
M22:25

而且在婚姻里,这真的特别管用。

And it really works in marriage.

如果你能改变自己,而不是老想着去改变你的配偶,那是个好主意。

If you can change yourself instead of trying to change your spouse, that's a good idea.
M1
M12:35

Charlie 说,选择结婚对象最重要的一点,不是看聪明不聪明,也不是看有没有幽默感,而是看品格。

Charlie has said the most important thing in selecting a marriage partner is that you don't look for intelligence or humor, character.

他说,你要找一个期望值比较低的人。

He says you look for someone with low expectations.