← 返回任务列表

为何美国投资者很少投资中国股市

40 段 · 3 位说话人 · 原片 3:47
M1
M10:00

Buffett 先生,Munger 先生,非常感谢你们主持这次会议。

Mr. Buffett and Mr. Munger, thank you very much for hosting the meeting.

这真的非常了不起。

It's truly been remarkable.

谢谢。

Thank you.

我叫 Yan,我是 Tiger Brokers 的合伙人。Tiger Brokers 是一家来自中国、领先的电子券商。

My name is Yan, and I'm a partner at Tiger Brokers, a leading electronic brokerage firm from China.

我换个说法。

Let me rephrase that.

我和我的同事们带着 I.T. 和 fintech,飞了半个地球来到这里,能来到这儿对我们来说是种荣幸,就像场馆里的每一个人一样。

So I and my colleagues flew halfway from the globe with I.T. and fintechs to be here, and it's an honor, just like everyone else in the stadium.

我们很荣幸来到这里。

We're honored to be here.

我的问题是,您刚才提到,投资者其实不一定非得在挑对股票这件事上苦苦挣扎。

My question is, you mentioned earlier that investors don't really have to be struggling in picking the right stocks.

他们如果去选对资产、选对市场,或者选对国家,也会做得很好。

They would do well in picking property, the right market, or the right country.

中国是世界第二大经济体,而且可能拥有最大的增长潜力。

China is the second largest economy and probably has the biggest growth potential.

只要按被动配置组合、按被动方式来评估投资组合,美国投资者对中国的配置就明显偏低。

Just by passively weighting a portfolio, by passively evaluating a portfolio, US investors are significantly underweighting China.

所以在您看来,是什么在阻止投资者去投资中国呢?

So in your opinion, what is stopping the investors from investing in China?

谢谢。

Thank you.
M2
M21:17

嗯,我觉得答案是,你说得完全对,我们——美国投资者——确实错过了中国。

Well, I think the answer is that you're absolutely right, that we are—American investors are missing China.

他们错过中国,是因为中国离得很远。

And they're missing it because it's a long way away.

看起来也很不一样。

It looks different.

他们不习惯。

They're not used to it.

而且很复杂。

It's complicated.

新闻标题也会让他们感到困惑。

The headlines confuse them.

换句话说,坐在 Omaha,要在中国市场里比别人更聪明,这看起来实在太难了。

In other words, it just looks too hard sitting in Omaha to outsmart the Chinese market.

但我觉得你说得完全对。

But I think you're absolutely right.

那才是他们应该去关注的地方。

It's where they should be looking.
M3
M31:48

好。

Okay.

其实我们在中国做过几笔投资。

We've actually had a couple investments in China.

实际上,我们做得还相当不错。不过你知道,如果往前推很多年,有些时候确实是更适合把大量资金投进某个标的里的,很多很多亿,而我们得投进去几十亿,才能真正带来一点像样的影响。

We actually, we've done pretty well, but there were, you know, well, if you go back a number of years, one of the better times in terms of getting a lot of money into something, you know, many billions, and we have to get billions into things to move any kind of a needle.

在你不熟悉运作方式的市场里,这会更难。

That can be tougher in markets that you're unfamiliar working in.

而且不管在什么情况下,这本来就很难,但要在美国以外的投资里慢慢建立一个六十亿、八十亿或者一百亿美元的仓位,确实会非常困难。

And it's difficult under any circumstances, but accumulating a $6 or $8 or $10 billion position in investments outside the United States can be very difficult.

比如说,在 UK 和欧洲很多地方,只要我们持有一家公司百分之三的股份,就必须申报。

For example, in the UK and much of Europe, we have to report when we own 3% of a company.

事实上,就算我们持股不到百分之三,也可能被要求申报。

In fact, we can be asked to report if we even have less than 3%.

当我们有一大群跟随者,又有很多媒体关注——而这些关注就我们在市场上的所作所为来说,未必是我们应得的——这时候事情就真的会变得非常棘手。

That really gets very tough when we get a bunch of followers and a lot of publicity that probably isn't deserved in terms of what we're doing in the markets and everything.

所以,有些问题就是由我们的规模本身决定的。

So, some of the problems are just by the nature of our size.

要是运营一个更小的 fund,事情就会容易得多。

It would be a lot easier for running a smaller fund.

像 PetroChina,我们当时设法拿到了一个非常大的仓位,但政府持有它百分之九十。

PetroChina, we managed to get a very big position, but the government owned 90% of it.

所以我们买下了政府没持有那部分里的百分之十四,但即便这样,也还是只占这家公司百分之一点四。

So we bought 14% of what the government didn't own, but it was still only 1.4% of the company.

不过 Charlie 其实一直在催我在中国多做一些投资,我们也确实试过几次。

But Charlie actually keeps pushing me to do more in China, and we've tried a couple of times actually.

有一个项目我们当时参与了。

There was one operation that we got involved in.
M2
M23:40

嗯,你第一次做的时候表现太差了。

Well, you did so poorly the first time.

你投了两亿美元,结果拿回了大概二十亿美元。

You put in $200,000,000 and got about $2 billion.

对,对。

Yeah, yeah.

这还不够让人受鼓舞。

It wasn't encouraging enough.